Monday, November 8, 2010

Ambition

I think that I may try to place into IJ700 next semester. It's quite a leap. Currently I am in IJ500, and the current state of things makes me sick of it. Part of me is still high off of the scathing remarks from my teachers made today and the wave of inferiority I've been feeling lately, but it seems like a worthwhile goal, something to work towards for the next 2 and a half months. While I'm here, I want to see what it's like at the very top, and I know that if I don't, whenever I look back I'll always wonder what it would've been like to reach the top of Nanzan University's highly esteemed Japanese Language Program.

No doubt, it's going to be a lot of work. Probably everyday and weekends work. Aside from kanji memorization, reading, writing, speaking, that sort of thing. I'll need to come up with many of the study materials on my own. I don't really know how to thoroughly prepare myself for this, but I know it's something that I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment